Shop, Earn Credits and Save BIG at Tahoe Mountain Sports!
Earn 10% in store credit when you shop
Tahoe Mountain Sports has a Customer Rewards Program that makes it easy for you to earn 10% store credit when you buy something now that can be redeemed on future purchases.
Buy a $200 down jacket, get 10% of the cost of the jacket as store credit, $20, to use on a future purchase.
Buy a $500 tent, get 10% of the cost of the tent as store credit, $50, to use on a future purchase.
Sounds like a good deal, right?
Rewards Plan Details
There are always details, right? Here’s the fine print…
- You need to sign up for the program in order to earn credit. The way to sign up is:
- Stop by Tahoe Mountain Sports in Truckee, California,
- Purchase something
- Provide First Name, Last Name, Zip Code and Email Address. Without this information, you will not be able to earn and accrue rewards points.
- Yes, we will send you an email and you can unsubscribe at anytime….but why would you want to do that?
- You will earn 10% on every purchase. Full price or sale items, it doesn’t matter.
- You will not earn 10% store credit on sales tax, services, rentals, demo gear, and sample sale items
- For every $100 in spend, $10 is added to your account and can be spent in the store only. If you spend $50 that purchase is tracked however you aren’t awarded the $10 in store credit until you spend $100 total. If you spend $500 you will receive $50.
- Points never expire.
- No cards needed, we keep track for you.
- This is a big one… If points are used on a purchase and you need to return or exchange the item then you will loose your points and you only get store credit for the product amount on receipt. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- You can be in this program no matter where you live! Even if you visit once a year, you’re points will still be here.
Check out what other people have to say about the Rewards Program.
Robert Swan redeemed $90 in rewards credit for 4 pairs of Smartwool Socks to take on an expedition to the South Pole. He’ll be part of the first team to travel over 600 miles across Antarctica entirely on renewable energy. When asked about the Rewards Program he said ” The Rewards Program speaks for itself. It works unlike most programs with points and nothing ever happens. Tahoe Mountain Sports delivers! So, thanks a lot team!”
The rewards program is fantastic. TMS is my go to for gifts and gear so the rewards add up quickly!
I am dedicated to supporting local businesses and the Rewards Program at TMS rewards me for that! Whether I’m making a big purchase or a small one, it’s nice to know that there’s a little something being set aside towards my next big purchase or to treat myself to something special I wouldn’t normally buy for myself! ~Pam Emmerich